The new FR 305 is the result of ULMA’s commitment to innovation and technological development. This ongoing process has given rise to the new FR 305 as part of the range of rotary jaw packaging machines.
The new FR 305 substitutes the previous family of bottom film rotary jaw packaging machines, adding to the experience, strength and proven reliability of the previous models, the latest technological developments.
The new FR 305 features all these characteristic strength, reliability, and operation simplicity of the ULMA machines, together with an ergonomic cantilever design that makes cleaning and sanitizing easier. Added to these well known characteristics of ULMA machines, the new model also features very high flexibility for the different format changeovers thanks to the state of the art industrial PC electronic platform.
All these features make the FR 305 the ideal machine that will fulfil the needs of customers requiring to pack irregular products or products that are difficult to transport.
- Wide variety of in-feed conveyor designs is available in variable lengths to accommodate the required lay-out.
- Wide variety of auto feeding systems.
- „No Product – No Bag“ function.
- „Misplaced product safety“ function.
- Print registration photocell.
- Right to Left oriented machine.
- Stainless Steel version suitable for wet environments.
- Shrink film version.
- D-cam type jaw version for laminated films.
- Wide variety of printing equipment.