Table top Head space analyzer measuring the gas content in MAP packages
- O2 measurements
- O2 + CO2 measurements
Headspace gas analysis is an important part of quality control for MAP products. Accurately measuring the headspace gas levels contributes to ensure a repeatedly high Modified Atmosphere Packaging quality and with Dansensor® CheckMate 3, operators can tell at a glance whether the gas composition meets the required levels.
- Saves labor time and paperwork due to automatic data logging
- Easy transfer of quality control data to the Dansensor CheckMate PC software or third party software Measuring range: 1 ppm – 100% (std. 0-20.9%)
- Reliable quality control of gas flushed products
- Easy operation – a minimum of training required
- Large easy to read 5” color display with touch function
- Available for either oxygen (O2) or combined oxygen/carbon dioxide (O2/CO2) measurement
- Very small sample volume requirement (from 3 ml)
- Data transfer via Ethernet/(LAN), USB or RS232
- Flexible configuration of test scheme, e.g. logging of operator name, batch number, product line, etc.
- USB connection for external keyboard and bar code scanner
- Optional built-in printer